STULZ Announces Release of New Modular Fan Wall Solution, CyberWallTM, for Hyperscale and Large Colocation Applications
STULZ introduces a new, modular fan wall solution for hyperscale and large colocation data centers, CyberWallTM. The STULZ CyberWallTM is a chilled water air handling unit designed for applications without raised floors, allowing space for taller server racks with greater IT load densities, while reducing installation and operating costs for end-users versus custom air handling solutions.
CyberWallTM is equipped with six highly efficient, direct drive backward incline impeller fans, and is designed to use either electronically commutated (EC) or induction AC fans. In a time of supply chain uncertainty, having both options available allows for quicker deployments when supplies of one fan are lower than the other.
STULZ CyberWallTM has many performance enhancing features that come standard, including being equipped with the new STULZ E2 pluSTM microprocessor controller and LCD display. CyberWallTM also features multiple condensate drain location options; single or dual power supplies; along with other options such as such as firestat, smoke detector, and harmonic mitigation filter.
Some outstanding features and benefits of the CyberWallTM include:
- Modular solution – stackable & expandable
- Compact footprint with maximized cooling capacity
- Robust construction with steel frame
- Provides uniform cooling along the entire length of the aisle due to the larger area of supply air
- All parts requiring maintenance can be accessed from the front
- Quick installation
- Six highly efficient fans with an option to use EC titanium or AC induction motors
- Operational reliability and redundancy through modularity
The STULZ CyberWallTM offers the ideal modular solution for reliable cooling of your mission critical equipment.